Перейти к содержанию

Рекомендуемые сообщения

gibe can you tell which part of the story is this? Or send screenshots? I fully finished the mod so I probably know how to reach the character but I don't remember what part of the story is it

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak 

I turned off the psi unit in the forest
I speak with the barman who tells me that the mercenaries have attacked the bar.
He talks about Ridge being dead, Baldi, Rayboy going to Radar (Scorcher).
He advises me to talk to Rayboy who knows a way to get to the "Village" without going through the Radar.
I have to turn off the Village psi unit and go to the Cement Works.

I hope I'm making sense.
Thanks

Поделиться сообщением

gibe Ah. I believe the back door of the bar should be open at this point. If it's not, you can try to type "demo_record 1" into the console and then noclip through the door and then press Enter to spawn in. 

EDIT: Sorry, its "demo_record 1", not "demo record 1"

Изменено пользователем Mawrak

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak noclip unknow command.

Поделиться сообщением

gibe I'll get home and check how to noclip in this mod but Im 99% sure "demo_record 1" should work

Дополнено 1 минуту спустя

dont write "noclip" just use demo_record

Поделиться сообщением

Ok !

demo-record  1 I know this command but it does not allow to talk to Rayboy. when I hit "escape" I come back to the door.

Поделиться сообщением

gibe do not hit Escape, hit Enter

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak Yes, I know.
I approach the NPC but I can't talk to him.

Поделиться сообщением

gibe I can think of the following possibilities:

1) perhaps the NPC logic bugged out, you can try to do save-load near him to reset it

2) maybe there are some quests you need to finish first before the dialogue unlocks?

If none of this is the case, then it is possible the game broke, if you can send me your save files, I can look into it and try to see whats wrong. Send me the current save file you have after talking to Barman, and also the save from before you disabled the psi-emitter in the Forest.

Поделиться сообщением

gibe the folder appears to be empty

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak ooooops !

download same link

Поделиться сообщением

gibe I can confirm that both demo_record command and the dialogue work in the save you provided:

Are you sure you were not trying to talk to the NPC while still being in demo_record mode? Because that won't work, you need to press Enter to exit it and the game will spawn you at the camera's location as shown in the video.

The reason the door was closed is because it's just a physics object without any kind of logic attached. It should be open at the start but if you or an NPC push it, it can get closed on accident. As you can see, it can be easily pushed open from the other side.

Here is the save file I made for you with the door opened: https://disk.yandex.ru/d/M_dn6eo8NPIrPw

• Спасибо 2

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak Thank you very much my friend!!!
Indeed I was not doing the right manoeuvre.

Поделиться сообщением

День добрый! Вроде все работало нормально, но вдруг игра перестала грузиться. Доходит до Синхронизации и все повисает. Что посоветуете? Все настройки уже опустила до минимума.

Поделиться сообщением

Тут живые бывают?

Поделиться сообщением

Lencha попробуйте качество текстур выкрутить на максимум

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak 

Hello
I need help, I cannot destroy the PCA in Pripyat:
"
ERROR

[error]Expression: error handler is invoked!
[error]Function: handler_base
[error]File: xrDebugNew.cpp
[error]Line: 771
error]Description: illegal storage access" [error]Description: illegal storage access" [error]Description: illegal storage access

I tested several settings but nothing to do.
A save right after would allow me to finish the translation
Thanks

Поделиться сообщением

gibe can you send me your last save file?

Поделиться сообщением

gibe Pripyat is fucked because it has too much shit going on. The game uses 32-bit engine and it breaks due to insufficient memory. This happens pretty much to everyone playing that level. 

The best way to get through the level is to find the file at "DarkPath\gamedata\config\alife.ltx", open it with Notepad++, find the following line:

switch_distance                = 500    ; metres

and change it to

switch_distance                = 20    ; metres

Then save the file and relaunch the game. This parameter affects the distance of the area around the player in which objects appear in the game. Everything beyond that will go into "offline" mode and will despawn. Turning this parameter down should decrease the amount of NPCs that spawn around the player and let you play the level normally. You can increase the value back up once you are out of the crash areas.

Please tell me if this method works for you.

Since you are working on the translation and close to finishing the game, I can tell you how to get one of the endings that is easy to miss. You can look at it now or later if you don't want to be spoiled:

Спойлер

Secret ending is located at the Sarcophagus, you can access it through the door at the atomic power station location which you would normally use to get there in the original Lost Alpha mod. There are no quest markers leading there so its easy to miss. The door may be locked, in that case use demo_record teleportation, idk why it doesn't open sometimes. The ending is pretty important to understand the lore of the game.
Other two endings are pretty straightforward, and you can get them by reaching the generators and just playing the game til the end.

Поделиться сообщением

Mawrak 

Hello
I left from the last save before Pripyat.
Clusters of Monoliths and mutants...
If I destroy the APC it keeps firing so my engine explodes.

EDIT : I took a different route, I thought it wasn't possible.

Дополнено 48 минуты спустя

Mawrak 

Спойлер

Secret ending is located at the Sarcophagus, you can access it through the door at the atomic power station location which you would normally use to get there in the original Lost Alpha mod. There are no quest markers leading there so its easy to miss. The door may be locked, in that case use demo_record teleportation, idk why it doesn't open sometimes. The ending is pretty important to understand the lore of the game.
Other two endings are pretty straightforward, and you can get them by reaching the generators and just playing the game til the end.

Спойлер

I entered a hangar with a ladder in a tube on the left (waggon at the back of the hangar) but the door didn't open

Изменено пользователем gibe

Поделиться сообщением

gibe I dont know what hangar are you talking about, send a screenshot?

Поделиться сообщением

Il y a 14 heures, mawrak a dit :

moquerie Je ne sais pas de quel hangar tu parles, envoie une capture d'écran ?

https://disk.yandex.com/d/I3PN5uuxZHi4fQ

Mis à jour 13 minutes plus tard

Mawrak https://disk.yandex.com/i/Zbiv0A2ftLKusQ

Here too I went, (red circle) after a series of recordings, return windows

Изменено пользователем gibe

Поделиться сообщением

gibe the secret ending is at the red circle in your last screenshot. The game will crash after watching it, its a horror effect

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу